Tuesday, June 28, 2011

As Nostalgia Sets In...

Greetings once again from Athens.  Today, our tour director took us out of the city for a beach day.  So, for those of you who have been watching the news, know that we were not present for any of the craziness that happened today.

On another note, I have seriously been enjoying my time on my trip.  It's just what I've needed - we've spent countless hours on the water and I feel like for the first time in a long time, I am finally getting to RELAX.  I never realized how 2 years of grad school can really tire someone out.

In addition to the relaxation, I have been able to meet some amazing people on this trip as well as have some shared experiences with the gals I'm traveling with (Circle of Trust for life!) So really this vacation is turning into a win win situation. 

And although I'm getting excited to start my new life as a full time professional, I can't help but to be a bit nostalgic about our last few nights in Greece.  Good things must always come to an end... I'm looking forward to one last excursion and one last beach lounge before hopping on the plane home.  Soaking up every last bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment