Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Netflix


So maybe I didn't jump on the bandwagon right away, but I know am a proud subscriber of Netflix.  And to show my appreciation, I wanted to share this little story with you...

I'm sitting on my computer looking for something to instantly watch before I head to bed.  So, I'm browsing through the various categories and titles (I find this very helpful since there are so many to choose from) and I see there's a category titled "Like: Easy A."  Now, no judgment please, but the last movie I watched instantly was indeed Easy A.  I hadn't seen it in theaters and am a huge Penn Badgley fan, so I thought, "Why not?"  Although the movie was a bit predictable, it was quite enjoyable...

Anyway, to get back on track - I began to view the various movies and television shows that Netflix had suggested I would like because I chose to watch Easy A.  First of all, I think it's great they try to make suggestions.  Secondly, I am happy to announce one of the suggestions is seasons 1-2 of Laguna Beach.  Score.  Netflix #FTW.

No comments:

Post a Comment