Sunday, May 29, 2011

Cedar Point - America's Playground

I'm a fan of roller coasters.  I'm a fan of carnival food.  I'm a fan of feeling like I've stepped back into the 90s.  Therefore, I'm a fan of Cedar Point.

Cedar Point is one of the nation's largest amusement parks with over 75 rides!  Located in Sandusky, OH it has served as a great place to escape to.  Yesterday, I was able to head up to the park with a friend and 50 other Ohio State Students.  It had been my first time in the park since I was in 8th grade and I was pumped to relive childhood memories.

And of course the roller coasters were phenomenal, so, I really focused in on my people watching skills.  I'd like to think I'm a skilled people watcher - noticing the fine details that really make the watch better than any reality TV show.  Being at Cedar Point really reminded me of the 90s - lots of fanny packs, jorts, cut off sleeved shirts, and epic facial hair.  There was even a girl dressed up as a zebra.  No joke - zebra tights, shirt, and a hat with pockets.  It looked something like this...
Only in America.

No comments:

Post a Comment