Thursday, January 13, 2011

My life's been a lie?

Today's news sparked buzz throughout the social networking world.  Why?  Apparently, the Earth's rotation has shifted and therefore, shifts the signs of the zodiac. Zodiac News

At first, I had a moment of shock where I almost felt these past almost 24 years have been a lie.  I've relied periodically on Pisces' horoscopes that tell what to anticipate for my day or week when I should have been looking to my new sign of Aquarius!?!?

In all reality, I really do not take these signs to be my source of truth or the force that guides me through my life, it has always been seen as more of a novelty.  So while others mourn the loss of their old sign, what did I do?  I embraced my new sign through the musical score of the Tony Award Winning HAIR.  This is the Dawning of the Age of Aquarius.

No comments:

Post a Comment